Terms And Conditions #TermsAndConditions
THESE WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") GOVERNS THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE www.promhex.com. THIS WEBSITE IS OWNED AND GOVERNED BY Prohmex.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
All visitors to our Website should adhere to the following terms and conditions. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPT THEM IN FULL, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY Prohmex Healthcare Institution.
- These website terms and condition are applicable to all transactions including online appointment booking, bill payments, advance payment against services and/or any other transactions through this website or through its hyberlink(s) and authorized third party websites.
Information provided by you
- We require you to provide us with certain information about yourself when you use the Online Transactions. This information shall include patient’s details and card holder’s name in case of online payment facility. We may also use this information to ensure that the bill payment process is carried out accurately and efficiently.
- You agree to ensure that any information provided by you shall be complete and accurate. You shall not at any time provide us with information which is false,inaccurate, misleading, obsolete or deceptive. If the information is found false/ deceptive/inaccurate/misleading, Promhex holds right to cancel the appointment/transaction and refund/stop the payment.
- All information provided by you should be true, complete and accurate but not misleading or deceptive.
- To receive the confirmation alert of the appointment booking, kindly provide your correct contact number and email ID.
- The consultation time provided is indicative and actual consultation time may vary.
- Appointment booking is only for consultation and not for follow consultation.
- Mandatory to produce the valid age proof to avail the Senior Citizen discount else the differential amount should be paid at the counter.
- Any changes or cancellation in the appointment should be done by calling the number provided in our confirmation email or SMS.
- The appointment slot will be released in case of late arrival of the patient.
- Complete details of ‘New’ patient should be filled accurately and we may also use this information for data analysis and marketing purposes.
- We track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us for trend analysis.
- We may use the Internet address to identify any fraudulent transaction.
- If you do not wish to provide us with the required information, kindly click on exit button to exit the appointment booking application.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- All information available on this WebSite, (the “Information” ) is provided on the condition that the user will make independent determination in respect of its accuracy, completeness or usefulness suitability prior to use or making any decision or any loss or damage in reliance hereof. The Information does not constitute an invitation or recommendation to take medical services from promhex nor is such Information is a substitute for professional advice or solicitation in respect of medical services/ products or recommendation thereof. We urge the users to seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other Information. All information on the site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. In no event shall promhex be liable for any special, direct, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR USE OF THE SITE
- The information available on the site could include inaccuracies or typographic errors. Promhex specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Promhex does not warrant or represent that the information on the website is complete or up-to-date, and assumes no obligation to update the website. It may changes the information on the website at any time without notice or may make improvements or changes to the website at any time. You agree that Promhex, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or a hyper-link site or a third party site, or with delay or inability to use the website or a hyper-link site, even if Promhex has made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, transmission of any viruses which may infect a user's equipment, unauthorized access, operator errors, theft, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other connect problems, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. We cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website. You are informed that use of internet may be susceptible to a number of frauds, misuse, hacking and other actions that could affect payment instructions / other instructions to your bank through the payment gateway. Promhex shall aim to provide security to prevent the same, there cannot be any guarantee from such internet frauds, hacking and other actions that could affect payment instructions / other instructions including result in delay or failure in processing the instructions. Promhex shall not be responsible for the same.
- Promhex may use "Cookies" for storing visitor preferences, profiling visitors and tracking visitor behavior on this WebSite. Cookies are small data files that a WebSite stores on computer. By visiting this WebSite you acknowledge, accept and expressly authorize Promhex for the placement of Cookies on your computer.
- Promhex shall take all reasonable precautions to preserve the confidentiality and prevent any corruption or loss, damage or destruction of the data and information provided by you on the WebSite.
- Certain services on the WebSite may require authentication procedures and enable you to access such services by using a user ID and password. Promhex shall take reasonable care to ensure the security of and to prevent unauthorized access to the services, which are part of the WebSite, however you will be the sole and exclusive owner of user ID and the password. It is your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality and protection of your user ID and password and will not reveal to any third party. You are urged to change your password at regular intervals. In addition to user ID and password, Promhex may, at its discretion, require you to adopt such other means of authentication.
- You are cautioned that use of cyber-cafe/shared computer for payment transaction at a shared terminal is risky and you are urged not to use a cyber-cafe/shared computer terminal for any such transactions.
- We wish to make your payment process a secure and convenient experience, and invite you to carefully read these Terms and Conditions which govern the use of this Online Payment Facility.
- We use all reasonable endeavors to ensure the integrity of the Online Payment Facility’s Security. Despite our endeavors breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security.
- You are responsible for keeping the computer you are making the payment from free from viruses and malicious programs, and maintaining all appropriate security measures.
- You acknowledge that your failure to do so may lead to, amongst other things, the interception of data by unauthorized parties. We shall have no liability to you whatsoever if you suffer any loss that is caused wholly or in part by your failure to keep secure the computer you are making a payment from.
- Promhex may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on the website. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on the website. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this WebSite may violate the laws of intellectual property rights, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable laws. You alone are responsible for your actions. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Promhex, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, and licensors harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from any claim or demand (including third party claims or demand) for violation caused by your actions or access, or, misuse of your user ID and password during use of the WebSite or any noncompliance with the Terms hereof or any unauthorized use of, this WebSite by you or someone using your computer.
Promhex may change the Terms set out above from time to time. By browsing this WebSite you are accepting that you are bound by the current Terms and we urge you to check these each time you revisit the WebSite.
Promhex may change the format and Information of this WebSite at any time. We reserve the right to add to or supersede certain provisions of these Terms with other provisions and reserve the right to revise the Terms at any time, at our sole discretion and without any prior notice. At no given time can we guarantee the information to be up to date. Users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Terms.
Promhex prohibits unauthorized hypertext links and caching to the WebSite and reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links, third party links and disclaims any responsibility for information available on any other internet sites linked to the WebSite without due authorization.
Promhex may suspend the operation of this WebSite for support or maintenance work, in order to update the Information or for any other reason.
By visiting this WebSite, you agree to permit Promhex to communicate with you, from time to time, about our products and services, unless you decide to unsubscribe from receipt of such communications by following instructions stated therein. This may involve interruption of or stoppage linked services.
Promhex shall not be liable if any transaction does not materialize or may not be completed or for any failure on its part to perform any of its obligations in respect of any products, policies or services, if the same is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Major Event. In such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure Event continues. For the purpose of this WebSite, a “Force Major Event” means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promhex, including without limitations, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, faults or failures in telecommunication, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, computer hacking, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, etc.
VIOLATIONS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS
Promhex reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Terms, including the right to block access from or to a particular Internet address to the WebSite.
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
The use of this WebSite by anyone is subject to its terms and conditions, applicable Indian laws and government notifications, rules, regulations and guidelines issued by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority and other regulatory, governmental, and/or statutory bodies. Users of this WebSite agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at the State of Delhi alone in respect hereof.
Have A Question? Call Us Now.
Need Support? Drop Us An Email
24 x 7
Promhex a multi-speciality hospital has a strong presence in Greater Noida. We have the best team of doctors and staff here, who believe in providing best healthcare services at affordable cost.
Critical Care & Anaesthesia
Promhex critical care department is concerned with looking after those...
Our physiotherapist Department observes the patient's history and medicates...
Urology & Aadrology
Urology Department at Promhex offers advanced urological care to its patients...